From our correspondent
KARACHI: England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) on Monday unveiled schedule of their team’s series against Pakistan.
“Pakistan, who arrived into the UK on Sunday 28 June, have started their preparation ahead of a packed schedule, which consists of three Test matches and three Vitality IT20s,” the ECB said.
“They are undergoing a 14-day isolation period at Blackfinch New Road, Worcester before transferring to Derbyshire’s The Incora County Ground on Monday 13 July to accelerate their preparation ahead of the first Test, which will include two four-day internal warm-up matches,” it added.
Emirates Old Trafford will host the first Test of the series starting on Wednesday 5 August. The final two Tests will be played at the Ageas Bowl from Thursday 13 August and Friday 21 August.
The three Vitality IT20s will take place at Emirates Old Trafford on Friday 28 August, Sunday 30 August and the final match of the tour on Tuesday 1 September.
- First Test v Pakistan: 5-9 August at Emirates Old Trafford (11am start)
- Second Test v Pakistan: 13-17 August at Ageas Bowl (11am start)
- Third Test v Pakistan: 21-25 August at Ageas Bowl (11am start)
Vitality IT20 Series
- First IT20 v Pakistan: Friday 28 August at Emirates Old Trafford (6pm start)
- Second IT20 v Pakistan: Sunday 30 August at Emirates Old Trafford (2.30pm start)
- Third IT20 v Pakistan: Tuesday 1 September at Emirates Old Trafford (6pm start)